Sunday, July 16, 2006

Eagle Link Community is governed by the Scout promise, Scout Law and Eagle Scout oath

Scout Promise : On my honour I promise to do my best, to do my duty to God, King and country, to help others at all times and to obey the Scout Law
Scout Law : (1) A Scout's honour is to be trusted (2) A Scout is loyal to the King, his country, his couters, his parents, his employers and to those under him (3) A Scout's duty is to be useful and to help others (4) A Scout is a friend to all and a brother to every other scout no matter to what country, class or creed the other may belong (5) A Scout is courteous (6) A Scout is a friend to all animals (7) A Scout obeys orders from his parents, PL or scout master without question (8) A Scout smiles and whistles under all difficulties (9) A Scout is thrifty (10) A Scout is clean in thought, word and deed
Eagle Scout oath : Upon my chest, I proudly wear, A badge of gold with which I dare, To challenge you to aim so high, Your life will be, Where Eagle Fly

No comments: